Feliciano (Pele) Yu, MD, FHIMSS
CMIO, Arkansas Children's Hospital
Cassondra (Casey) Walker, MSN, RN-BC, SHIMSS
Clinical Analyst, Cerner Support & Pediatric Optimization
Information Services, Indiana University Health
To serve as the "information hub" for addressing the special interests of pediatric health informatics and technology (PHIT) professionals within HIMSS.
To unify pediatric health informatics and technology (PHIT) professionals within HIMSS and provide *pediatric-specific* input on the major challenges facing the HIT industry, as well as information on recent advances that benefit the pediatric HIT community.
- Provide PHIT professionals a focal point for offering input and feedback on HIT issues.
- Provide HIMSS with a pediatric-specific perspective that ensures that the special interests of the pediatric SIG are achieved.
Joining the SIG is easy: click on the bar below to go to the HIMSS Member Center and log into your account. On the My Involvement drop-down menu, click on Participation and choose the SIG(s) you would like to participate in.
Once you’ve become a member of the PHIT SIG, click the link below to launch the SIG’s member site where you can access:
- Announcements and updates on current initiatives
- Information, including historical, about the PHIT SIG
- Communication about and/or links to upcoming events and past and future webinars with pediatric HIT-related content
- A discussion forum for connecting with other PHIT SIG members