Who can apply for the Community Health Davies Award?
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC)
- School-based health centers that qualify under the PHS 330 program
- County-run clinics
- Family planning clinics (Planned Parenthood, Family PACT and Title X eligible)
- Rural health centers
- Migrant health centers
- Free clinics, and/or faith-based clinics
- Healthcare for the homeless
To be considered for the 2019 HIMSS Davies Community Health Award, applicants must submit two clinical use case abstracts no later than May 30, 2019. For more information, contact Jonathan French.
How to Apply - 4 Steps