Approved Education Partner Benefits
How Will Your Organization Benefit by Becoming an AEP?
Becoming a HIMSS Approved Education Partner (AEP) is more than just earning authorization to offer HIMSS-approved CAHIMS or CPHIMS review courses. When you become an AEP, you gain exclusive access to resources from HIMSS - along with the credibility of an endorsement from the largest health IT organization in the world.
Set your organization apart!
- Gain immediate prestige for your program when you join the exclusive group of organizations authorized to offer HIMSS-approved review courses and training programs that prepare candidates for advanced knowledge in health IT or healthcare, as well as sitting for the CAHIMS or CPHIMS exams
- Demonstrates the organization’s approach to developing quality, health-IT focused education that meets the strict standards identified by HIMSS.
- Demonstrate that your organization has met HIMSS' rigorous standards when you display the official AEP seal on your marketing and course materials
- Draw on HIMSS' resources to offer superior education and training
Let HIMSS help you grow your business!
- Let HIMSS promote your organization to its 70,000 individual members, 630 corporate members, and over 450 non-profit organizations
- Your organization will be listed on HIMSS' AEP Member Directory Page
- HIMSS will announce your affiliation as an AEP in the HIMSS Weekly Insider, Healthcare IT News, and other communication vehicles when you sign your AEP Agreement.
- Share your events with the HIMSS membership through the HIMSS Events page.
- Have an opportunity to produce thought leadership presentations that are shared with our Early Careerists Community.
Gain access to exclusive marketing and educational advantages and resources!
- Get exclusive access to customizable, professionally designed marketing materials and toolkits
- Take advantage of multiple tools and resources from HIMSS designed to help your organization meet the training needs of the growing health IT profession
- Stay informed with exclusive informational updates from HIMSS
- Network and learn with access to HIMSS' Online AEP Community