Being successful in a profession is not just about the day-to-day work. Networking and volunteering are also beneficial to career growth. For new professionals or seasoned leaders, networking can be helpful in forming connections with peers in the field. Volunteering is also a great way to give back to the profession.
This webinar will teach strategies for maximizing each of these areas in your career growth.
Learning objectives include:
- Identify tools and techniques to grow professionally in your career
- Describe the benefits of local and national health-related professional associations, including opportunities to expand professional and leadership expertise through tools, resources, networking and continuing education
- Illustrate the professional, health, and social benefits of volunteering
Experts on the subject will prepare you to make the most of volunteering and networking opportunities in your field.
The speakers include:
- Lynn Ward, Ed.D, RHIA, CPHIMS, associate dean, Southern New Hampshire University
- Lyndsay Goss, DNP, RN, CNE, NPD-BC, faculty lead, Southern New Hampshire University
- Pamela Varhol, Ed.D, RHIA, associate dean, Southern New Hampshire University
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.
HIMSS22 Networking Opportunities
Build valuable relationships at the HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition to drive your personal growth and professional success.