Join the HIMSS New York State Chapter on a strategic journey to value-based care and population health. Forward-thinking organizations with support by CMS and payers for this model of care are focusing on providing hospital-at-home care delivery. . Yet, many struggle to successfully operationalize this new approach or adequately prepare their teams for care delivery innovation. The following discussion provides an in-depth look at how to provide innovative care in the home setting.
- Tina Burbine, VP of Care Innovation @ Healthlink Advisors
- Dr. John J. Giannone, Virtual Health, UHS Binghamton
- Sean Britton System Program Manager, Virtual Health and Digital Transformation, UHS Binghamton
- Dr. Thomas Genese, Residency Program Director, UHS Binghamton
- Katie Matte, MIH Program Director, Wellforce
- Dr. Wendy Mitchell, Medical Director of MIH, Wellforce
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.