What does the term career advancement mean to you as an individual? This term has been used to describe aspirations of a general audience but needs to be applied to the individual. Understanding your personal drivers and finding the right type of career position that is a fit for you is very important. This on-demand webinar will take you through a thought process to better help you identify your strengths and learn how to position yourself in the market through a timeline of activity.
- Discover the ideal role you see for yourself
- Identify the type of organization you prefer to work for
- Describe education, certification, training needed to establish personal credibility
- Sketch a realistic roadmap and timeline
- Locate mentors/resources to assist you in professional development
William (Bill) F. Wilson Jr., MBA, Executive Director Strategic Initiatives, Stanford Children's Health
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.