Certification: CAHIMS and CPHIMS
Demonstrate your expertise and experience as a health information and technology professional with CAHIMS or CPHIMS certification from HIMSS. In a field experiencing vast change, it’s important to possess a standard body of knowledge and an up-to-date skill set. HIMSS certifications show you’re well informed and well prepared for what’s next in your career.
Why should you get CAHIMS or CPHIMS certified?
Receiving a HIMSS certification demonstrates your knowledge and understanding of the profession and that you have reached a milestone in your career development.
- Distinguish yourself in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
- Expand your career opportunities.
- Validate your knowledge, competency and credibility.
- Gain skills and tools to help you make a difference in your organization and community.
- Demonstrate your commitment to continuing professional development and lifelong learning.
- Reinforce sustainability in periods of transition.