Watch as students from McMaster University (Canada) come together to share their HIMSS21 presentation summary from their global business case competition presentation organized by the Supply Chain Advancement Network in Health (SCAN Health).
- Recognize the pitfalls of Canada’s PPE supply chain from the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic
- dentify applicable technological solutions that could potentially overcome these issues in the future
- Recommend an action plan to implement these technologies in the Canadian healthcare system
- Estimate potential costs to be incurred through this recommendation
- Zaryab Ahmed, MBA Candidate, DeGroote School of Business
- Abhinav Bhatnagar, MBA Candidate, DeGroote, School of Business
- Tyler Boulanger, MBA Candidate, DeGroote School of Business
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.