This on-demand webinar features an informative panel discussion about HIMSS scholarships featuring voices from five different HIMSS Chapters that are offering future scholarship opportunities to members. Gain insights on why scholarships are a valuable membership advantage and how chapter members have benefited. Attendees will learn more about HIMSS Foundation, the philanthropic arm of HIMSS, and the various scholarships it offers from Tom Leary, senior vice president, government relations at HIMSS.
- Illustrate the variety of HIMSS Scholarships students can apply for
- Identify the benefits chapters and members have received from participating
- Discover how HIMSS Scholarships have positively impacted their members' career
- Sepi Browning, FHIMSS, FACHE, CPHIMS, PMP, ITILv3, President, Brighthour
- Marcia Custodio, Senior Business Development Manager, Modis
- Tom Leary, Senior Vice President, Government Relations, HIMSS
- Oscar Perez, Vice President, IT, Memorial Healthcare System
- Scott Rich, E.E., MBA, CPHIMS, SHIMSS, Director, IT, Washington University School of Medicine
- David Stewart, FHIMSS, HLS Enterprise Account Executive, Silverline
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.