The COVID-19 crisis has sped up the enterprise imaging implementation as hospitals and clinicians are faced with the need to care for patients in new ways and in new settings. Hosted by the HIMSS-SIIM Enterprise Imaging Community, leaders in enterprise imaging share their experiences and talk through issues, insights, and questions about COVID-19 and its implications on the healthcare environment.
- Toby Cornish, MD, PhD, Medical Director of Informatics, Dept. of Pathology, Medical Director of the LIS, UCHealth, Associate Professor of Pathology, University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Dawn Cram, RT(R)(M), CIIP,, Managing Partner, The Gordian Knot Group, LLC Healthcare IT Advisory Services
- Anil Parwani, MD, PhD, MBA, Vice Chair, Anatomical Pathology, Director of Pathology Informatics and Digital Pathology, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Veronica Rotermberg, MD, PhD, Assistant Attending, L1, Tow Foundation Director of Dermatology Imaging Informatics, Dermatology Service, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Christopher Roth, MD, MMCI, CPHIMS, CIIP, Vice Chair Radiology - Information Technology, Duke University, Director of Imaging Informatics Strategy
- Alex Towbin, MD, Associate Chief, Clinical Operations and Informatics, Neil D. Johnson Chair, Radiology Informatics, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
View Roundtable Q&A
The HIMSS-SIIM Enterprise Imaging Community provides an effective point of connection for clinicians and IT professionals to engage in the advancement of the enterprise imaging strategies. The community open to individuals with membership in HIMSS or SIIM, including but not limited to imaging producers and consumers such as radiologists, pathologists, wound care specialists, and others.
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.