We all have strengths and skills that will apply throughout our careers. The key is to identify and develop those that will serve us and determine those behaviors and attitudes that will hinder us from achieving our goals. This informative discussion will help you determine and communicate your skill sets, and most importantly, what differentiates you! Learn the skills you already possess that can be applied to other positions and opportunities and develop strategies to help you chart a path to next steps in your career.
- Identify your career goals and evaluate your current state against them
- Recognize strategies to determine strengths and opportunities
- Apply a plan to seek productive feedback
- Discover transferable skills that will serve you throughout your career
- Create a dynamic development plan to ensure ongoing career success
Jean Ann Larson, FACHE, LFHIMSS, FIISE, Chief Leadership Development Officer, Office of Leadership Development, University of Alabama Birmingham Health System