Gain perspectives during this panel discussion from two Chief Technology Officers about what a successful interaction between a market supplier (vendor) and a healthcare executive (buyer) at a conference looks like. Learn tips for building a meaningful long-term relationship after the conference and how to create trust. The panel will also share their perspectives on ways to understand the client's pain points and add value with solutions.
- Illustrate the difference between a true partner and vendor relationship
- Identify the buyer's point of view in sales interactions
- Discuss ways to understand the business challenges and pain points healthcare executives face
- Tom Stafford, Chief Technology Officer, CDW-G
- Bill Wilson, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Stanford Children's Health, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.