Vision and Digital Transformation Director
National Health Information Center, Saudi Health Council
- Vision and Digital transformation director in National health information Center,
- 18 years experience in health informatics Successfully completed and involved in 50+ projects in the last 18 years with a dollar value of 150 M USD in the field of Healthcare IT.
- Managed more than 15 national project.
- Understand the core competencies in health informatics field i.e. SQL , UNIX, Oracle, SharePoint, HL7,DICOM, Network, IHE, Data migration, interface integration, business operation and product management.
- Developed a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Applied Technical and Health Standards such as: Open EHR, JCI, CBAHI, HIPPA, etc.
- Applied Different Health National Libraries such as: ICD10, SNOMED, CPT4, FDB, etc.
- Implement the IHE standard in multiple Saudi ehealth platforms
- Participated actively in the Saudi National e-health Program.
- Now I am responsible for NPHIES project which is Saudi eHealth exchange project.
- Higher Diploma in leadership program, 2015 – INSEAD , Riyadh and Singapore
- Master Degree of Computer Science,2008 - King Saud University, Riyadh
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science, 2003 – King Saud University, Riyadh