Saudi Health Council
Dr. Nahar Muzaki Al-Azemi.
Secretary-General of the Saudi Health Council since November 2018
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
His experience extends for more than 22 years in hospital executive management and medical operation.
• Holds an Executive Master’s in Health Administration (MHA) from “Washington University - St. Louis, USA” in 2007 , a Saudi (SBFM) and Arab board (ABFM) in Family Medicine in 1999, and a Child Health Diploma from “The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons.” In Edinburgh "in 1995 AD, and a Bachelor's degree in Medicine and Surgery from the College of Medicine at King Saud University in Riyadh in 1993 .
• He held the position of Assistant deputy minister for Hospital Affairs at Ministry of health KSA 2015.
• He held the position of Executive Director of Medical Services within the project of establishing Al-Darah Hospital and Medical Center in Riyadh in 2015 private sector.
• In 2012, he led the project to establish (PMMC) to serve the northern regions of the Kingdom, and the process of forming technical, administrative and financial work teams there, in the position of the CEO of the Medical City.
• He held several positions in King Fahd Medical City, including Executive Director of Medical Affairs from (2009 – 2011), among others.
• He was the leader of the home care unit establishment at the Armed Forces Hospital in Tabuk in 2002.
• Has contributions and participations in many local and international medical conferences, seminars and scientific events.