Top 10 Connected Health Trends

As the healthcare industry continues to evolve, consumers remain at the center of the transformation. Consumer engagement continues to be a high-priority for healthcare organizations and connected health tools are the key to empowering healthcare consumers. Connected health engages patients, members, providers, and the health community using technology to deliver quality care outside of the traditional medical setting. While the healthcare consumer, on average, only spends 1% of their time in the care setting, it is the other 99% that determines whether they return or maintain their health.

Connected Health, Health IT Trends