New models of care, new clinical measures, and new technologies have emerged over the past few years as the entire healthcare industry transforms itself from a volume-driven model to a value-driven one. There are many factors that affect an organization’s ability to innovate. Innovation can be a disruptive force in organizations and as a result, innovations vary in their degree of adoption.
- What are the elements in healthcare that drive success or failure?
- Does a formal process methodology ensure success?
- Are there key factors involved?
- What activities translate to actions?
- What actions then lead to changes in organizational behavior?
- How does an organization formalize the innovation process?