HIMSS Changemaker in Health Awards
HIMSS is honored to present the 2024 HIMSS Changemaker in Health Awards finalists. These Changemakers embody the spirit and mission of HIMSS by:
- Demonstrating an ongoing commitment to harnessing the power of information and technology to positively transform health and healthcare
- Driving transformational change, leading to improve health outcomes
- Gaining recognition and respect by their peers
- Demonstrating significant leadership and extraordinary contributions to the Society, including chapters, communities, task forces, or other volunteer opportunities
Changemaker Award Finalist Categories
- CXO; Senior Executive
- Global Patient Innovator
- Health Equity
- HIMSS Chapter Advocate (Volunteer)
- HIMSS Chapter Leader (Volunteer)
- Policy Influencer
- Women in Health IT
Partner Award Finalist Categories
- HIMSS-AMDIS Physician Executive
- HIMSS-ANI Nursing Informatics
Finalists have been allocated to the award category that best aligns with their contributions to healthcare.
These inspiring finalists are true Changemakers who rigorously challenge the status quo within their journey to build a brighter health future. Award recipients will be determined by public voting, making the HIMSS Changemaker in Health Awards uniquely powerful and a true representation of the voice of health information and technology.
Public voting is now closed. Thank you for casting your vote! Award recipients will be announced in late January 2024.
Questions? Email us.