TAG Digital Health and the HIMSS Georgia Chapter are teaming up to co-host a Health Information Technology Day at the Capitol. You are invited to join for a panel discussion on legislative, social and technological issues impacting Georgia’s rural and urban healthcare delivery ecosystem.
- Christopher Kunney, CPHIMS, CPHIT, MSMOT, Sr. Vice President, Digital Acceleration, Divurgent
Keynote and Panelists
- Ana Adams, MBA, Executive Vice President Government Affairs, Georgia Hospital Association
- Mayor Bo Dorough, Albany, GA
- Mayor R. Allen Haywood, Sparta, GA
- Dr. Denise Hines, DHA, PMP, FHIMSS, Executive Director, Georgia Health Information Network (GaHIn)
- Rep. Todd Jones, Vice Chair of the Science and Technology Committee
Maggiano’s Little Italy
3368 Peachtree Rs. NE
Atlanta GA, 30326
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.