This webinar features winners of the competition among the GWU master’s in healthcare administration graduate students in health informatics. They define health equity and data utilization, and you will also hear a discussion on the issues of data utilization as related to inequity in the healthcare system. Lastly, they address potential shortcomings of using health data as inputs for artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Understand the value of health equity
- Comprehend the use and implications of data utilization
- Apply solutions for identified issues with data utilization
- Address barriers in data that would inhibit tools like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence from creating equitable outputs
- Jillian Noack, MHA Candidate, George Washington University
- Aryssa Prodafikas, MHA Candidate, George Washington University
- Julie Der Torossian, MHA Candidate, George Washington University
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.