When it comes to patient engagement, what are we trying to solve for? One area that should be a point of focus is the internal workflow and access to internal resources we each have at our organizations. Rethinking the infrastructure of healthcare delivery is the foundation for improving patient engagement.
Our patients want to feel well and think they know who to consult with to reach that level of wellness; however, matching the patients to the right resources based on their personal health needs is a task for health providers and staff. Are better patient experiences equal to better patient care? Not necessarily—but they could be.
In this on-demand webinar, hear how other organizations are working to improve patient care journeys through provider and staff triage, as well as some real time success stories. Industry leaders also discuss the struggles they are facing and the best practices they have developed or are in the process of developing to improve their patients’—and internal staff members’—experiences.
- Gain insight on improving the workflow of patient appointment requests.
- Allow for an improved patient experience through expanded access to internal resources.
- Acquire an understanding of the challenges other organizations are facing in this area and the solutions they have developed.
- Jordan Tannenbaum, MD, MBA, MPH, VP/CIO/CMIO at Saint Peter’s Healthcare System
- Ashish Atreja, MD, MPH, CIO and Chief Digital Health Officer at UC Davis Health
- Marcee Chmait, Head of Business Development & Digital Partnerships at Providence
- Ash Goel, MD, MBA, Senior Vice President, CIO at Bronson Healthcare
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.