Gain insights into the keys to an effective online presence and how to repair a negative reputation.Special emphasis will be given to personal branding and translating accomplishments from the resume to LinkedIn.
- Identify what makes you different (your unique selling proposition).
- Turn your resume into a results-driven document.
- Create a LinkedIn profile that attracts recruiters and hiring managers and accurately communicates your personal/professional brand.
- Become an industry influencer through blogging and self-promotion through social media.
- Repair or build your online reputation by implementing a series of self-promotional tactics, including the creation of a personal/professional website
Claire Sakaoka, Vice President of Marketing and Branding, Wiederhold & Associates
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.