Every health innovator is asking, “What moves do I need to make right now? How can I make sure my business is still relevant and viable when this crisis is over?” It’s difficult to know what parts of your market strategy need to change and what should stand. It’s even more difficult understanding the best path ahead to ensure your business remains competitive and flourishes in the new COVID-19 economy. Without a decision-making framework, it’s easy to overlook important details and get derailed by individual bias and individual agendas. When you have a decision-making framework to guide your strategy development process, you can chart your course to better business outcomes with speed, clarity and confidence.
Tune in for an on-demand webinar about recent market trends and an evidence-based framework to help you build your most viable and profitable market strategy.
- Distinguish the most significant market changes that startups are facing
- Uncover the critical gaps in your strategy, like the changing needs and priorities of consumers
- Understand the comparison between your pre-COVID market strategy to several new pivot scenarios
- Listen to success stories from other organizations in the industry
- Dr. Roxie Mooney, CEO & Healthcare Innovation Strategist
- John Sharp, Director, Thought Advisory, PCHAlliance
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.