Join HIMSS on October 26 as this panel of speakers shares their insights on the latest emerging technologies such as AI/machine learning, block chain and virtual reality. Get real-world perspectives on the most in-demand careers in these areas such as cybersecurity, health informatics and medical/health services. Learn tips from industry professionals on how to position yourself for career success.
- Illustrate the emerging technologies in healthcare
- Describe the various educational options available for career advancement
- Recognize the current technology trends to map out a career path
- Sepi Browning, FACHE, FHIMSS, PMP, Director of Information Technology, Emory Healthcare; President, Brighthour Consulting
- Christopher Kunney, CPHIT, CPHIMS, MSMOT, Chief of Strategy & Business Development, DSS, Inc. (Juno EHR); HIMSS Changemaker
- James W. Lillard, Jr., PhD, MBA, NAIF, AAASF, Professor & Senior Associate Dean, Research & Innovation
Sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.