During this on-demand webinar, experts at the forefront of digital healthcare innovation and delivery for aging populations discuss how COVID-19 is accelerating the imperative for and the adoption of digital health and wellness tools—especially for vulnerable seniors and their caregivers. Participants will leave with actionable information to help organizations improve patient safety and minimize the impact on health systems during COVID-19.
- Explore the latest about emerging developments in virtual standards of care for seniors
- Analyze real-world impact from remote patient engagement
- Discover digital health tools currently on the market which address the social determinants of health
- Find justification for employing digital innovation strategies in health systems
- Fran Ayalasomayajula, Head of Population Health Portfolio, Worldwide Healthcare, HP Inc.
- Leslie Evans, Director, Global Health Equity Network and Specialty Education, HIMSS
- Michael “Chris” Gibbons, MD, MPH, Chief Health Innovation Adviser for the U.S Federal Communications Commissions’, CEO of The Greystone Group
- Nancy Green, President, The SAA Group, LLC
- Stuart Patterson, CEO and C-Founder, Lifepod
- Sheri Rose, CEO and Executive Director, Thrive Center Inc.
The views and opinions expressed in this content or by commenters are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HIMSS or its affiliates.