AI and machine learning in healthcare is here to stay, and the trend is accelerating quickly – yet many health systems aren’t prepared for their transformative potential. The HIMSS AI in Healthcare Forum cuts through the hype and examines whether, how, and in what context AI should be leveraged for optimum ROI. Regardless of where you are in your AI journey — a skeptic still evaluating its worth, an early adopter on the cutting edge of AI’s healthcare revolution, or somewhere in between — this is an event you can’t afford to miss.
You’ll explore real world examples of the benefits and risks of AI's application in healthcare and leave equipped with the knowledge and confidence to take the next step in your AI journey.
- Dig into the latest research and technology developments around the use of AI for precision medicine, diagnostics, imaging, patient care, and more
- Unpack responsible AI and debate ethical considerations related to accountability, bias and privacy
- Find out when it makes sense to use GenAI in healthcare settings — and when it doesn’t
- Get strategies for balancing innovation with trust, including techniques to safeguard PHI in AI and machine learning systems
- Understand the role of people, process and technology in AI governance
- Discuss the organizational impact of AI, including talent and workforce challenges
- Review key metrics for measuring AI performance and calculating ROI
- Explore the benefits and drawbacks of digital twin technology
- Assess the potential risks of using LLMs like ChatGPT for clinical decision support
- Get a guided analysis of the AI vendor market and come away with the knowledge to make informed investment decisions