From Big Data to Smarter Care: What, Why & How
Healthcare is undergoing a massive transformation. That’s no secret. Reimbursement is shrinking, providers are being asked to shoulder more risk, and patients are more involved in their care than ever. The ability to use analytics to transform data into actionable information — smarter business and clinical decisions — will play a big role in who survives this transformation. That’s not hype — it’s reality.
Yet with so many analytics tools and models, how do you cultivate a winning strategy — one that maximizes your data’s value and makes a real impact on healthcare and costs?
The Big Data & Healthcare Analytics Forum brings together thought leaders from across the nation to answer these questions and more. Join us for two highly targeted days of healthcare-focused insights, success stories and lessons learned, and discover how to get ahead of the curve in the transition to value-based care.
What you’ll get:
- Hear from expert panelists and keynote speakers about the latest innovations, and get the lay of the land to guide your next steps.
- Learn what’s working (or not) through hands-on case studies, and develop an actionable strategy grounded in real-life experience.
- Ask questions and hammer out solutions in structured breakout sessions, which are 100% focused on healthcare’s unique analytics challenges.
- Network with peers, thought leaders and research technologists, and get the knowledge you need to drive your organization’s success.
- Stefano M. Bertozzi: Dean and Professor of health policy management, UC Berkeley School of Public Health
- Leonard D'Avolio: Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Zeeshan Syed: Clinical Associate Professor, Stanford University School of Medicine