Take your professional development, networking and engagement to the next level by joining a HIMSS committee. Committee members have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to public policy and HIMSS initiatives
- Network with other industry experts and career-minded professionals
- Develop and deploy tools and resources for all levels of industry professionals
- Participate in thought leadership development, serve as subject matter experts and speak at educational events
Committees are focused on specific constituencies and key topics within health information and technology.
- Clinical & Business Intelligence
- Cybersecurity, Privacy & Security
- Digital Health Advisory Group for Europe (By invitation only)
- Global Health Conference Education
- HIMSS Professional Certification Board
- Interoperability & Health Information Exchange
- Long-Term and Post-Acute Care
- Nursing Informatics
- Professional Development
- Public Policy
Committee Member Eligibility
Find out what eligibility entails and determine if you meet the requirements to apply for a position on a HIMSS committee.
The FY21 call for committee members is closed. FY22 call for volunteers will open in the Fall of 2021.
Have questions about HIMSS committees? Check out our FAQs.